If you are new to IIS and you would like to go through the basics on how to use it to host and manage your web and FTP sites, then this course is for you.
I will cover the basic concepts as follows:
- What is IIS?
- How to install and host your first website?
- What are the bindings?
- What is the application pools?
- What are Virtual directories?
- And other topics.
My Promise to You
I'll be here for you in every step. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic or any other topic, you can always put a question on the course or send me a direct message. and I will be here with you to help.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
What are the requirements?
- Basic knowledge on how to use windows.
- Windows PC (Windows 10 or Windows 2016)
- Internet connection.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Install and configure IIS in different types of operating systems
- Adding and hosting websites on your server.
- Understand what is IIS application pools and how to configure.
- learn how to install WordPress on IIS.
- Have an overview of IIS and how it works.
What is the target audience?
- Web developers.
- Server admins.
- Anyone who wants to learn about Web server IIS
StartWhat is IIS? (3:12)
StartInstall IIS on windows 10 & windows server 2016 (4:53)
StartThe web platform installer tool (1:54)
StartPublish your first website (4:58)
StartGet Sample Websites
StartPublish Your Second Website with Custom Domain (5:26)
StartWhat are Bindings? (3:46)
StartWhat is an application pool? (5:16)
StartWhat is a virtual directory? (2:40)
StartWhat is the Default document? (1:48)
StartWhat is FTP? and how to configure (5:16)
StartInstall WordPress on IIS (4:35)
StartReal Case Scenario - Host on AWS cloud
StartWhat's Next ?